May 11, 2009

WHISK[e]Y TUMBLER UP & LIVE !!!

After so many months of silence, I have finally started my new whiskyblog:



The reason I had to re-consider how to blog about my favourite whiskies is that I got deeply involved in other things in the past one year, as well as the workload got no less then before. It is also motivated me to move on that I wanted to give something new to the whisky blogosphere. The idea I had for several years, but I was lacking the time to implement it. Up until now. So please welcome the NEW Whisk[e]y Tumbler where you can find news, releases, innovation, tasting notes in a new way ... everything which is related to the New Age of Whisk[e]y.

Sok hónapnyi hallgatás után, végre összeraktam az ígért új whiskyblogot. A hallgatás oka egyrészt az, hogy más projektek elvették az időmet, ezért valami időhatékony megoldást kellett találnom a whiskyblogoláshoz. Másik ok pedig, hogy a válság érkeztével a munka épp nem kevesebb lett a whiskyiparban, hanem több. Az új blog alapötlete már évek óta megvan, de időm nem volt kidolgozni és megvalósítani. Mostanáig. Ez a blog itt marad, de nem folytatódik. Az ÚJ Whisk[e]y Tumbler blogon megtaláltok minden újdonságot, hírt, újítást, teszteket új formában ... mindent, ami egy Új Whisk[e]y Világról szól.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodluck with your blog. I am a whisky fan myself. Thanks for the great read.

Mickey
www.TheWhiskyTrench.com

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Tommy Brown said...

Whiskey is available in fine casks. Whiskey goes well with exquisite Cuban cigars, the likes of whioch are found at cigar shop . Cigar loves never had it so good. Really!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Joey White said...

Having someone speak about what is macho and what is not brings to mind the perception that there are few things that are so masculine as one smoking a fine Cuban cigar. Cuban cigars of all hues and types can be checked out at cigar shop

3:18 PM  
Blogger StridArt said...

Cool Blog Mr. W!
I will be following. I am an artist and will be occasionally paiting whiskey bottles...see here:
http://stridart.blogspot.com/2010/06/dry-fly-whiskey-washington-wheat.html

Anothe one is on the way this weekend.
Cheers
Peter

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home